Sunday, November 18, 2012

This is my life

This picture makes me happy. It represents my usual Saturday or Sunday morning.


I've overtaken the kitchen table.

This morning is particularly happy for me for several reason:

1) My Starbucks Christmas tumbler made it's first appearance of the season
2) We accidentally got TWO coupon books in the Sunday paper
3) My iPad spontaneously started playing Garth Brooks' Beyond the Season Christmas Album

I'm working on my menu planning and grocery lists. I normally meal plan 2 weeks at a time, but I've decided to tackle the rest of Nov and all of December. Having meals planned ahead of time definitely helps me enjoy life a little more than usual.

Planning ahead also ensures I try new recipes every once in a while, like the French Toast Muffins I'm making for our North Pole breakfast on Sat, Dec 1st. I'm not spilling too many details about the big breakfast, but just you wait, it's going to be AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. I love menu planning!

    And you've inspired me to have my own North Pole Breakfast!

    ReplyDelete