Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer bucket list

Connie recently created her summer bucket list. As a Connie-wannabe, I also now need a summer bucket list.

Hopefully at the end of the summer I'll be able to say "I did it!"
  • Make homemade ice cream
  • See the beach
  • Geocache in St. Louis
  • Make a water balloon pinata
  • Nature Scavenger Hunt
  • Watch Fireworks
  • Release sky lanterns
  • Go to the Zoo
  • Start a vacation journal for Ryan
  • Fly a kite
  • Make a video collage of the summer
  • Make a handmade card and mail it to (great) Grandma & Grandpa L
  • Go Fishing
  • Play The Big Bang Drinking Game
  • Make homemade Mac'n'cheese


I'm gunna slap the list onto a poster board so we can keep track of our summer fun. Pics to follow!

2 comments:

  1. I should list mine out like you did....so that I can link back when we do them.

    I'm very interested in adding Releasing Sky Lanterns to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really want to see the beach, come to New England. We have the real thing here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete